EkoPoly warranties twenty (20) years to the original purchaser that from the date of purchase, EkoPoly products shall be free of material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insects. This warranty is only valid under residential use and service. Please see exemptions below.
EkoPoly is not liable for any of the following:
- Abnormal use of product
- Improper handling and assembling of products after they leave our factory by dealer or assembler.
- Application of paint, or any other coating not approved by EkoPoly.
- Application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors.
- Fading and /or color change – EkoPoly lumber is made to minimize fading using UV-stabilizers, however, upon long periods of exposure to the sun, colors will fade. It is best to keep furniture covered when not in use.
- Damage caused by the use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, physical abuse, and permanent deformation or destruction by human or animal, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition, staining from foreign substances, or normal weathering.
- Post-delivery labor, transportation, or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance with new or replacement items.
- Rust or corrosion of aluminum frames or hardware. We use the best marine grade stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion or rust.
EkoPoly furniture is equipped with stainless steel hardware and is warranted to not break for five (5) years of residential use. We use the best marine grade hardware available. However, rust or corrosion of the stainless-steel hardware may appear, but will not affect the integrity of the material. Rust or corrosion is not subject to hardware replacement.
We offer a thirty (30) day warranty from the time of purchase to be free from workmanship or material defects. We offer a one (1) year warranty from time of purchase on the fabric of cushions or pillows form EkoPoly to not tear, mildew, or fade excessively.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on EkoPoly products, which are received by regular use of the products.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 1/1/2023.
If you purchased your EkoPoly furniture directly from EkoPoly.com, please submit your warranty claims via email to email@example.com
Once documentation has been received and evaluated, EkoPoly sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective components, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and to notify Purchaser of the solution. Should defective products no longer be available, EkoPoly may replace with similar product of equal or greater value.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. EkoPoly will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under this warranty. Failure to return product via EkoPoly call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within thirty (30) days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA number clearly visible on the outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.